Innis Maggiore Continues Growth, Adds 12 New Clients
CANTON, Ohio (Dec. 11, 2012) -- Innis Maggiore, the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, concludes another successful year with the announcement of 12 new clients today.
President and CEO Dick Maggiore credits the agency's continued growth to the power of positioning. "Positioning is how you differentiate your brand in the mind of your prospect," Maggiore said. "We use a disciplined approach in our Appreciative Discovery® to uncover each client's position. Once the position is identified, the next step is to express it in the marketplace."
New clients added recently are:
- Beese, Fulmer Investment Management Inc., Canton -- private wealth management firm.
- Capital Crossroads SID, Columbus -- works to promote and maintain a clean and safe downtown.
- Centennial Energy, LLC, Denver, Colo. -- natural gas liquids marketing and transportation company.
- Eaton Corporation -- Learning and Technology Center, Willoughby Hills -- global power management company.
- Howard & O'Brien Associates, Cleveland -- executive search firm.
- Lindsay Precast, Canal Fulton -- precast concrete manufacturing company.
- Massillon Cable TV, Inc., Massillon -- provides cable, high-speed Internet connection, phone and security systems to residents of western Stark County.
- Maximal (Life Cycle Strategies), Willoughby -- comprehensive product management consulting and training firm.
- Nervomatrix Ltd., Akron -- medical technology company that uses neurostimulation to treat back pain.
- NFM Welding Engineers, Inc., Massillon -- rubber and plastic extruder manufacturer serving the worldwide polymer marketplace.
- Powell Chiropractic, Canton -- provides chiropractic care, wellness programs, exercise therapy and rehabilitation.
- SarahCare, Canton -- provides daytime senior activities and care.
Innis Maggiore is the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, building strong brand positions for companies in competitive markets. The advertising and public relations agency had 2011 capitalized billings of more than $20 million. Key clients include Alside, Aultman Health Foundation, Bank of America, Chesapeake Energy, GOJO Industries, Inc., inventors of PURELL®, Goodyear, GuideStone Financial Resources, Nickles Bakery, RTI International Metals and Republic Steel. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies and the Public Relations Society of America. The company maintains a website at www.innismaggiore.com.
For more information contact:
Email Jim Cyphert
"Positioning is the single most powerful concept in marketing. To stake a position means an organization, product, or service stands for one thing in the minds of prospects."- Dick Maggiore
"Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make."- Bill Bernbach
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Performance guided by values.View Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
Where everything is free®View Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
Sharpen your focus for marketing magnificence November 13, 2019
Smart marketers recognize they become stronger when they focus and reduce the scope of their activities.As powerful as the sun is with trillions of kilowatts of energy, the oceans aren't boiling. A laser, with only a few...
Not too long ago, the popular advertising strategy was to promote product features like low calories, shavers with pivot heads and toothpaste that removes stains.Then we shifted to something with more personal relevance:...
Seven ways to win in a commodity market September 04, 2019
Many of the more than 5 million businesses in the United States compete as commodities hamstrung by not understanding how to grow and thrive.On the monopoly-to-commodity continuum, the closer one is to the commodity side...
When I was a kid and my dad wanted to buy a car, the first place he would go was the car dealership.Dad wanted information and the car dealer had it. The dealer used that information as bait to get you in to the dealersh...
Innis Maggiore Celebrates 40 Years of Brand Positioning Work for Custom Auto Body Learn More
Innis Maggiore among 2019 Telly Award winners for Smith’s TV spot Learn More
Haidet awarded Innis Maggiore Endowed Scholarship for Communications Learn More
Innis Maggiore Only Full-Service Agency in Ohio to Achieve SharpSpring’s Gold Certification Partner Status Learn More