Innis Maggiore Takes Its Own Advice, Grows Thanks to Singular Focus
CANTON, Ohio (Jan. 21, 2014) - Innis Maggiore Group, the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, begins its 40th year with the announcement of continued growth, expanded capabilities and 12 new clients.
"Innis Maggiore continues to grow because we remain committed to positioning - the marketing principle that a company or brand can stand for only one thing in the mind of its customer," said Dick Maggiore, president and CEO of Innis Maggiore. "This is a strategy we impart to our clients, but we also heed our own advice. By focusing our marketing and advertising offerings around positioning for 40 years, we have grown to become the nation's foremost agency on the subject."
Innis Maggiore's growing stable of clients covers a wide range of industries including healthcare, oil and natural gas, manufacturing, restaurants, medical products, non-profits, technology, education and telecommunications - proving positioning strategy can benefit any business, large or small, in any industry.
New clients added recently are:
- Aero Communications Inc., of Detroit, Mich., a provider of telecommunications infrastructure service and design.
- Aultman Orrville of Orrville, a critical access community hospital.
- Advanced Power of Boston, Mass., a developer of power generation facilities in the United States and Europe.
- FSBO.com of Atlanta, Ga., the For Sale By Owner online marketplace for the sale of real estate.
- Gebauer Company, of Cleveland, a manufacturer of topical skin refrigerants used for controlling pain.
- JOMAC Ltd. of Carrollton, a manufacturer and fabricator of standard and customized aluminum service truck bodies.
- Kendall House, Inc. KFC of Massillon, a franchisor with 18 KFC and Taco Bell restaurants in Ohio.
- Ohio Civil Service Employee Association of Columbus, which represents state and local government employees who work in security, regulatory, administrative and other positions.
- Old Carolina ICHOR of Canton, a franchisor of Old Carolina Barbeque Company, Baja Pizzafish, and Smoke the Burger Joint restaurants.
- Stark Community Foundation of Canton, a foundation dedicated to enriching Stark County and connecting donors with charitable causes.
- Stark County District Library of Canton, the ninth largest library system in Ohio.
- The Village Network of Orrville, an organization specializing in the treatment and care of troubled youth.
Innis Maggiore Group is the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, building strong brand positions for companies in competitive markets. The advertising and public relations agency had 2013 capitalized billings of more than $26 million. Key clients include AultCare, Aultman Hospital, Bank of America, Campbell Oil/BellStores, FSBO.com, GOJO Industries, Inc., inventors of PURELL®, Goodyear, GuideStone Financial Resources, Kendall House/KFC, Nickles Bakery, RTI International Metals and Republic Steel. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies and the Public Relations Society of America. The company maintains a website at www.innismaggiore.com.
For more information contact:
Email Jim Cyphert
"Positioning is the single most powerful concept in marketing. To stake a position means an organization, product, or service stands for one thing in the minds of prospects."- Dick Maggiore
"Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make."- Bill Bernbach
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Performance guided by values.View Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
Where everything is free®View Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
Sharpen your focus for marketing magnificence November 13, 2019
Smart marketers recognize they become stronger when they focus and reduce the scope of their activities.As powerful as the sun is with trillions of kilowatts of energy, the oceans aren't boiling. A laser, with only a few...
Not too long ago, the popular advertising strategy was to promote product features like low calories, shavers with pivot heads and toothpaste that removes stains.Then we shifted to something with more personal relevance:...
Seven ways to win in a commodity market September 04, 2019
Many of the more than 5 million businesses in the United States compete as commodities hamstrung by not understanding how to grow and thrive.On the monopoly-to-commodity continuum, the closer one is to the commodity side...
When I was a kid and my dad wanted to buy a car, the first place he would go was the car dealership.Dad wanted information and the car dealer had it. The dealer used that information as bait to get you in to the dealersh...
Innis Maggiore promotes DeMeo to creative director, hires Remark as project manager Learn More
Innis Maggiore Celebrates 40 Years of Brand Positioning Work for Custom Auto Body Learn More
Innis Maggiore among 2019 Telly Award winners for Smith’s TV spot Learn More
Haidet awarded Innis Maggiore Endowed Scholarship for Communications Learn More