Innis Maggiore Takes Its Own Advice, Grows Thanks to Singular Focus
CANTON, Ohio (Jan. 21, 2014) - Innis Maggiore Group, the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, begins its 40th year with the announcement of continued growth, expanded capabilities and 12 new clients.
"Innis Maggiore continues to grow because we remain committed to positioning - the marketing principle that a company or brand can stand for only one thing in the mind of its customer," said Dick Maggiore, president and CEO of Innis Maggiore. "This is a strategy we impart to our clients, but we also heed our own advice. By focusing our marketing and advertising offerings around positioning for 40 years, we have grown to become the nation's foremost agency on the subject."
Innis Maggiore's growing stable of clients covers a wide range of industries including healthcare, oil and natural gas, manufacturing, restaurants, medical products, non-profits, technology, education and telecommunications - proving positioning strategy can benefit any business, large or small, in any industry.
New clients added recently are:
- Aero Communications Inc., of Detroit, Mich., a provider of telecommunications infrastructure service and design.
- Aultman Orrville of Orrville, a critical access community hospital.
- Advanced Power of Boston, Mass., a developer of power generation facilities in the United States and Europe.
- FSBO.com of Atlanta, Ga., the For Sale By Owner online marketplace for the sale of real estate.
- Gebauer Company, of Cleveland, a manufacturer of topical skin refrigerants used for controlling pain.
- JOMAC Ltd. of Carrollton, a manufacturer and fabricator of standard and customized aluminum service truck bodies.
- Kendall House, Inc. KFC of Massillon, a franchisor with 18 KFC and Taco Bell restaurants in Ohio.
- Ohio Civil Service Employee Association of Columbus, which represents state and local government employees who work in security, regulatory, administrative and other positions.
- Old Carolina ICHOR of Canton, a franchisor of Old Carolina Barbeque Company, Baja Pizzafish, and Smoke the Burger Joint restaurants.
- Stark Community Foundation of Canton, a foundation dedicated to enriching Stark County and connecting donors with charitable causes.
- Stark County District Library of Canton, the ninth largest library system in Ohio.
- The Village Network of Orrville, an organization specializing in the treatment and care of troubled youth.
Innis Maggiore Group is the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, building strong brand positions for companies in competitive markets. The advertising and public relations agency had 2013 capitalized billings of more than $26 million. Key clients include AultCare, Aultman Hospital, Bank of America, Campbell Oil/BellStores, FSBO.com, GOJO Industries, Inc., inventors of PURELL®, Goodyear, GuideStone Financial Resources, Kendall House/KFC, Nickles Bakery, RTI International Metals and Republic Steel. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies and the Public Relations Society of America. The company maintains a website at www.innismaggiore.com.
For more information contact:
Email Jim Cyphert
"Positioning is the single most powerful concept in marketing. To stake a position means an organization, product, or service stands for one thing in the minds of prospects."- Dick Maggiore
"Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make."- Bill Bernbach
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Stark County District Library
Where everything is free®View Work
Transforming the car wash industry.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
Powerfully LightView Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Their speciality is being the best.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
The RF ExpertsView Work
Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world.View Work
'Content marketing' lifts brands, engages customers December 12, 2018
Bed Bath & Beyond, IBM, Goldman Sachs, Taco Bell, GoPro and Twitter all have at least two things in common. Each understands the need to win online, and each has an award-winning content marketing strategy.Content market...
Crunch numbers to calculate advertising investment November 28, 2018
An investment in advertising is key to driving sales and growing the organization, but despite its importance, an advertising budget is a difficult decision for many companies.Jef Richards, professor and chair of the Dep...
Sears' saga found in snowblowers November 14, 2018
Former Sears executive Steve Goldstein was so shocked when he found snowblowers for sale at his company’s Miami store that he wrote the book, “Why are there Snowblowers in Miami?”That is but one of myriad anecdotes in Se...
Want to win in Business? Google it October 25, 2018
Your business and your competitors have been Googlized.Google is the new Yellow Pages for everything. If we want to know how many times man landed on the moon, we Google it. If we want to lease a copier or hire a financi...