Innis Maggiore Reports Significant Growth in 2015 with 22 New Clients
Innis Maggiore, the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, grew significantly in 2015 with the addition of 22 new clients.
New clients came from a variety of industries in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Florida, South Carolina, Arkansas and Georgia.
"As we continue to grow, our agency remains committed to the tried-and-true practice of positioning because it remains the single-most powerful concept in marketing and works regardless of a company's industry and marketplace - from health care, manufacturing and technology to finance, retail and more," said Dick Maggiore, president and CEO. "Moving into 2016, we project continued growth as we help long-time and new clients build and strengthen their businesses in very competitive markets."
The agency's new clients include:
- Alcoa Titanium & Engineered Products (formerly RTI), Pittsburgh, Pa., a leader in transforming titanium and other specialty metals into high-performance, precision-engineered components.
- Castlebar Corp, Canton, Ohio, a manufacturer and provider of a higher standard of precision-engineered tungsten carbide products.
- Cathy Cowgill Flowers, Canton, Ohio, a family-owned flower shop serving the Canton area since 1909.
- Chef Shuttle, Little Rock, Ark., a restaurant food delivery service serving markets across Arkansas and Tennessee.
- Coastal Pet Products, Alliance, Ohio, the world's largest manufacturer of high-quality lifestyle products for pets.
- Cocoa Concepts, Inc., Hartville, Ohio, a three-tiered chocolate company that includes consulting, manufacturing of equipment/supplies and retail.
- DRB Systems, Akron, Ohio, a provider of automated management systems, POS terminals, hand-held portable touchscreen terminals, self-pay stations and loyalty promotion tools for car wash owners.
- Environmental Design Group, Akron, Ohio, a supplier of professional planning, design and engineering services to shape, define, utilize, conserve and restore land and water resources.
- Kimble Companies, Dover, Ohio, a provider of clean waste disposal services as well as clean energy.
- Knoch Corporation, North Canton, Ohio, a provider of construction management at risk and construction services for commercial and industrial projects throughout Ohio.
- LED3, Canfield, Ohio, a premium provider of fixed-indoor, fixed-outdoor and mobile LED displays and support services.
- Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District, New Philadelphia, Ohio, a political subdivision of the state of Ohio that provides the benefits of flood reduction, water conservation and recreational opportunities in the Muskingum River Watershed.
- myMDcareers, Boca Raton, Fla., a boutique, permanent placement firm, dedicated solely to physicians and physician assistants/nurse practitioners.
- National Sales & Marketing Executives, Canton, Ohio, the provider of high-caliber educational and networking opportunities for sales and marketing leaders in the greater Akron/Canton region.
- Pregnancy Choices, Canton, Ohio, an agency that helps people understand their options and make the best choices for themselves with services from medical and classes to clothing, baby items and support groups.
- Rejuvanon Franchising, LLC, Miami, Fla., a marketer of anti-aging products to patients/consumers.
- South Field Energy, Boston, Mass., a 1,100-megawatt electric generation facility primarily fueled by natural gas proposed in Columbiana County, Ohio.
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Legal Services, Inc., Washington, Pa., the operator of the Fair Housing Law Center, a national organization offering education and legal representation to those impacted by housing discrimination.
- Stark Truss Company, Canton, Ohio, a leading manufacturer and supplier of wood components for the construction industry.
- Synalloy Corp., Spartanburg, S.C., a diversified company specializing in the production of large-diameter, heavy wall carbon steel pipe and tubing, stainless steel pipe, fiberglass and steel storage tanks, and specialty chemicals.
- Therm-Equip Inc., Ravenna, Ohio, the leading manufacturer of high-temperature asbestos-removal glove bags and BlastMat arc-suppression blankets.
- Westminster Schools, Atlanta, Ga., a Christian, independent day school for boys and girls.
Innis Maggiore Group is the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, building strong brand positions for companies in competitive markets. The advertising and public relations agency had 2015 capitalized billings of more than $23 million. Key clients include Alcoa, AultCare, Aultman Hospital, Bank of America, Campbell Oil/BellStores, FSBO, GOJO Industries, Inc., inventors of PURELL®, Goodyear, GuideStone Financial Resources, Kendall House/KFC, Nickles Bakery and Republic Steel. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies and the Public Relations Society of America. The company maintains a website at www.innismaggiore.com.
For more information contact:
Email Jim Cyphert
"Positioning is the single most powerful concept in marketing. To stake a position means an organization, product, or service stands for one thing in the minds of prospects."- Dick Maggiore
"Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make."- Bill Bernbach
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Stark County District Library
Where everything is free®View Work
Transforming the car wash industry.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
Powerfully LightView Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Their speciality is being the best.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
The RF ExpertsView Work
Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world.View Work
Do you ever feel like you’re throwing a wad of spaghetti against the wall and hoping some will stick?That is no way to win in the marketplace.The business with the right strategy and the commitment to carry it out inevit...
The Magnificent Seven: Best marketing books ever April 03, 2019
If you want to get better and better at running your business, you would do well to read a few of the best marketing books of all time.Hewlett-Packard co-founder David Packard famously said, “Marketing is far too importa...
The numbers are mind boggling.Our amazing brains are wired with 100 billion cells, which researchers have found on average send signals 10 times per second. Each brain cell connects to 5,000 other brain cells, which mean...
Winning, compelling content inspires audience to engage, buy March 07, 2019
In a recent column, we quoted marketing guru Seth Godin’s profound observation, “Content marketing is the only marketing left.”Yes, compelling content marketing is that important.Content includes many tactics, from blogg...