Innis Maggiore Reports Significant Growth in 2015 with 22 New Clients
Innis Maggiore, the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, grew significantly in 2015 with the addition of 22 new clients.
New clients came from a variety of industries in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Florida, South Carolina, Arkansas and Georgia.
"As we continue to grow, our agency remains committed to the tried-and-true practice of positioning because it remains the single-most powerful concept in marketing and works regardless of a company's industry and marketplace - from health care, manufacturing and technology to finance, retail and more," said Dick Maggiore, president and CEO. "Moving into 2016, we project continued growth as we help long-time and new clients build and strengthen their businesses in very competitive markets."
The agency's new clients include:
- Alcoa Titanium & Engineered Products (formerly RTI), Pittsburgh, Pa., a leader in transforming titanium and other specialty metals into high-performance, precision-engineered components.
- Castlebar Corp, Canton, Ohio, a manufacturer and provider of a higher standard of precision-engineered tungsten carbide products.
- Cathy Cowgill Flowers, Canton, Ohio, a family-owned flower shop serving the Canton area since 1909.
- Chef Shuttle, Little Rock, Ark., a restaurant food delivery service serving markets across Arkansas and Tennessee.
- Coastal Pet Products, Alliance, Ohio, the world's largest manufacturer of high-quality lifestyle products for pets.
- Cocoa Concepts, Inc., Hartville, Ohio, a three-tiered chocolate company that includes consulting, manufacturing of equipment/supplies and retail.
- DRB Systems, Akron, Ohio, a provider of automated management systems, POS terminals, hand-held portable touchscreen terminals, self-pay stations and loyalty promotion tools for car wash owners.
- Environmental Design Group, Akron, Ohio, a supplier of professional planning, design and engineering services to shape, define, utilize, conserve and restore land and water resources.
- Kimble Companies, Dover, Ohio, a provider of clean waste disposal services as well as clean energy.
- Knoch Corporation, North Canton, Ohio, a provider of construction management at risk and construction services for commercial and industrial projects throughout Ohio.
- LED3, Canfield, Ohio, a premium provider of fixed-indoor, fixed-outdoor and mobile LED displays and support services.
- Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District, New Philadelphia, Ohio, a political subdivision of the state of Ohio that provides the benefits of flood reduction, water conservation and recreational opportunities in the Muskingum River Watershed.
- myMDcareers, Boca Raton, Fla., a boutique, permanent placement firm, dedicated solely to physicians and physician assistants/nurse practitioners.
- National Sales & Marketing Executives, Canton, Ohio, the provider of high-caliber educational and networking opportunities for sales and marketing leaders in the greater Akron/Canton region.
- Pregnancy Choices, Canton, Ohio, an agency that helps people understand their options and make the best choices for themselves with services from medical and classes to clothing, baby items and support groups.
- Rejuvanon Franchising, LLC, Miami, Fla., a marketer of anti-aging products to patients/consumers.
- South Field Energy, Boston, Mass., a 1,100-megawatt electric generation facility primarily fueled by natural gas proposed in Columbiana County, Ohio.
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Legal Services, Inc., Washington, Pa., the operator of the Fair Housing Law Center, a national organization offering education and legal representation to those impacted by housing discrimination.
- Stark Truss Company, Canton, Ohio, a leading manufacturer and supplier of wood components for the construction industry.
- Synalloy Corp., Spartanburg, S.C., a diversified company specializing in the production of large-diameter, heavy wall carbon steel pipe and tubing, stainless steel pipe, fiberglass and steel storage tanks, and specialty chemicals.
- Therm-Equip Inc., Ravenna, Ohio, the leading manufacturer of high-temperature asbestos-removal glove bags and BlastMat arc-suppression blankets.
- Westminster Schools, Atlanta, Ga., a Christian, independent day school for boys and girls.
Innis Maggiore Group is the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, building strong brand positions for companies in competitive markets. The advertising and public relations agency had 2015 capitalized billings of more than $23 million. Key clients include Alcoa, AultCare, Aultman Hospital, Bank of America, Campbell Oil/BellStores, FSBO, GOJO Industries, Inc., inventors of PURELL®, Goodyear, GuideStone Financial Resources, Kendall House/KFC, Nickles Bakery and Republic Steel. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies and the Public Relations Society of America. The company maintains a website at www.innismaggiore.com.
For more information contact:
Email Jim Cyphert
"Positioning is the single most powerful concept in marketing. To stake a position means an organization, product, or service stands for one thing in the minds of prospects."- Dick Maggiore
"Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make."- Bill Bernbach
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Performance guided by values.View Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
Where everything is free®View Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
Sharpen your focus for marketing magnificence November 13, 2019
Smart marketers recognize they become stronger when they focus and reduce the scope of their activities.As powerful as the sun is with trillions of kilowatts of energy, the oceans aren't boiling. A laser, with only a few...
Not too long ago, the popular advertising strategy was to promote product features like low calories, shavers with pivot heads and toothpaste that removes stains.Then we shifted to something with more personal relevance:...
Seven ways to win in a commodity market September 04, 2019
Many of the more than 5 million businesses in the United States compete as commodities hamstrung by not understanding how to grow and thrive.On the monopoly-to-commodity continuum, the closer one is to the commodity side...
When I was a kid and my dad wanted to buy a car, the first place he would go was the car dealership.Dad wanted information and the car dealer had it. The dealer used that information as bait to get you in to the dealersh...
Innis Maggiore Celebrates 40 Years of Brand Positioning Work for Custom Auto Body Learn More
Innis Maggiore among 2019 Telly Award winners for Smith’s TV spot Learn More
Haidet awarded Innis Maggiore Endowed Scholarship for Communications Learn More
Innis Maggiore Only Full-Service Agency in Ohio to Achieve SharpSpring’s Gold Certification Partner Status Learn More