Discover Your Difference: Register for an Appreciative Discovery®
The key deliverable from the Appreciative Discovery is a written exposition of your core positioning strategy and a strategic action plan with timetables and budgets. It is exactly what the leadership team needs to understand to effectively express the positioning strategy and brand difference in the market.
- Pre-Meeting Questionnaire - We will ask your principals to complete a backgrounder prior to the Appreciative Discovery session, and will use your responses to prepare our Moderator's Guide for the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Moderator's Guide - The agency will develop a Discussion Guide as the basis for moderating the Appreciative Discovery session. The Discussion Guide will be shared with Company prior to the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Appreciative Discovery Session - The Appreciative Discovery is a facilitated agency-client positioning strategy session. The purpose is to give all stakeholders voice in shaping the competitive direction and positioning strategy of the organization and/or its brand(s). The four-hour session will include an overview of the market situation, corporate vision and goals, customer wants and needs, competitive analysis, and review of positioning strategy hypotheses.
- Positioning strategy assessment and hypothesis (or hypotheses)
- Action Plan: an outline of recommended strategy and tactics with budget and timeline for next-step executions.
AWARD WINNING WORK
Everything we do at America’s #1 Positioning Ad Agency is based on brand positioning. Everything! Check out some of our award winning work, examples of B2C and B2B marketing made better by differentiating our clients' brands against their competition. You may choose to view portfolio examples by client, media type or industry.
Five ways to steer your business through the pandemic August 11, 2020
Let’s take a look at what we can do with our businesses to keep them successful.
The COVID-19 pandemic may be the biggest shock to our lives and livelihoods since the Spanish flu in 1918. Our lives and the economy have ...
How to Market During a Crisis April 20, 2020
The Chinese word for “crisis” is frequently cited for its use of two Chinese characters signifying “danger” and “opportunity.” In other words, “never let a crisis go to waste.” Capitalizing on our current opportunity is ...
Moral-based capitalism still best bet February 19, 2020
Fictional character Gordon Gekko uttered a famous line that is far from fictional in describing the worst of capitalism.
“The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed ... is good. Greed is right. Greed works,” said Ge...
Super Bowl LIV Advertising: The game behind the game January 28, 2020
(As seen in Crain’s Cleveland Business.)
Will more brands brave the political fray in 2020?
For many years, advertisers were cautioned not to mix brands with politics. Conventional wisdom said choosing sides was comme...