Discover Your Difference: Register for an Appreciative Discovery®
The key deliverable from the Appreciative Discovery is a written exposition of your core positioning strategy and a strategic action plan with timetables and budgets. It is exactly what the leadership team needs to understand to effectively express the positioning strategy and brand difference in the market.
- Pre-Meeting Questionnaire - We will ask your principals to complete a backgrounder prior to the Appreciative Discovery session, and will use your responses to prepare our Moderator's Guide for the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Moderator's Guide - The agency will develop a Discussion Guide as the basis for moderating the Appreciative Discovery session. The Discussion Guide will be shared with Company prior to the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Appreciative Discovery Session - The Appreciative Discovery is a facilitated agency-client positioning strategy session. The purpose is to give all stakeholders voice in shaping the competitive direction and positioning strategy of the organization and/or its brand(s). The four-hour session will include an overview of the market situation, corporate vision and goals, customer wants and needs, competitive analysis, and review of positioning strategy hypotheses.
- Positioning strategy assessment and hypothesis (or hypotheses)
- Action Plan: an outline of recommended strategy and tactics with budget and timeline for next-step executions.
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Stark County District Library
Where everything is free®View Work
Transforming the car wash industry.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
Powerfully LightView Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Their speciality is being the best.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
The RF ExpertsView Work
Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world.View Work
Think digital branding in today's B2B sales August 01, 2018
Brand positioning is designed to tee up sales — a mission as important as ever with today’s plethora of digital branding opportunities to engage and motivate our customers and prospects.The brand’s position is the distin...
Terrell Owens, the former NFL All-Pro receiver, unprecedentedly is passing on attending his Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony in Canton. It's a case study in branding and social responsibility.David Baker, pre...
Brand Repositioning Misses: Lessons from Toys ‘R’ Us July 05, 2018
Beyond my office window, directly across Whipple Avenue, sits the once mighty, and now vacant, Toys “R” Us building.How did this happen? What went wrong? What can we learn from brand repositioning misses?Toys “R” Us took...
Remarkably, 95 percent of CEOs whose companies use content marketing as a marketing tactic report they believe it has had no effect on their businesses.Content marketing is a relatively inexpensive marketing tactic, but ...
Stahler Awarded Innis Maggiore Endowed Scholarship for Communications Learn More
Innis Maggiore earns District 5 ADDY Award Learn More
David Collins named as an Innis Maggiore shareholder Learn More
Innis Maggiore strengthens web department through Miller and Gross promotions, Gang addition Learn More