Discover Your Difference: Register for an Appreciative Discovery®
The key deliverable from the Appreciative Discovery is a written exposition of your core positioning strategy and a strategic action plan with timetables and budgets. It is exactly what the leadership team needs to understand to effectively express the positioning strategy and brand difference in the market.
- Pre-Meeting Questionnaire - We will ask your principals to complete a backgrounder prior to the Appreciative Discovery session, and will use your responses to prepare our Moderator's Guide for the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Moderator's Guide - The agency will develop a Discussion Guide as the basis for moderating the Appreciative Discovery session. The Discussion Guide will be shared with Company prior to the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Appreciative Discovery Session - The Appreciative Discovery is a facilitated agency-client positioning strategy session. The purpose is to give all stakeholders voice in shaping the competitive direction and positioning strategy of the organization and/or its brand(s). The four-hour session will include an overview of the market situation, corporate vision and goals, customer wants and needs, competitive analysis, and review of positioning strategy hypotheses.
- Positioning strategy assessment and hypothesis (or hypotheses)
- Action Plan: an outline of recommended strategy and tactics with budget and timeline for next-step executions.
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
Transforming the car wash industry.View Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
Performance guided by values.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
Stark County District Library
Where everything is free®View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Powerfully LightView Work
Innis Maggiore appoints ad agency vet Jason Nicolacakis account supervisor Learn More
Innis Maggiore adds SharpSpring firepower for clients’ marketing automation campaigns Learn More
Innis Maggiore Adds Abby Lucas to Boost Content Marketing Capabilities Learn More
Farley Awarded Innis Maggiore Endowed Scholarship for Communications Learn More