Discover Your Difference: Register for an Appreciative Discovery®
The key deliverable from the Appreciative Discovery is a written exposition of your core positioning strategy and a strategic action plan with timetables and budgets. It is exactly what the leadership team needs to understand to effectively express the positioning strategy and brand difference in the market.
- Pre-Meeting Questionnaire - We will ask your principals to complete a backgrounder prior to the Appreciative Discovery session, and will use your responses to prepare our Moderator's Guide for the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Moderator's Guide - The agency will develop a Discussion Guide as the basis for moderating the Appreciative Discovery session. The Discussion Guide will be shared with Company prior to the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Appreciative Discovery Session - The Appreciative Discovery is a facilitated agency-client positioning strategy session. The purpose is to give all stakeholders voice in shaping the competitive direction and positioning strategy of the organization and/or its brand(s). The four-hour session will include an overview of the market situation, corporate vision and goals, customer wants and needs, competitive analysis, and review of positioning strategy hypotheses.
- Positioning strategy assessment and hypothesis (or hypotheses)
- Action Plan: an outline of recommended strategy and tactics with budget and timeline for next-step executions.
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Performance guided by values.View Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
Where everything is free®View Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
Want to be like Buffet and Socrates? Read! July 10, 2019
No less an authority than Warren Buffett believes reading is essential to business success. A Columbia University student asked Buffett what he could do to prepare for his career. Buffett thought for a few seconds ...
Advantages to being first June 27, 2019
One of the easiest ways to be remembered is to be first.Do you remember who was the first person to fly solo across the North Atlantic? Charles Lindbergh, of course. But who was the second? He was Bert Hinkler, considere...
7 greatest brand positions excel in 3C test June 12, 2019
Brands that become great do so because their positions pass the 3C's test with straight A's.All great brands have clearly defined ideas that differentiate against competitors. That's the first C. Their ideas are highly m...
Deming’s gift to marketers: Test. Optimize. Repeat. May 30, 2019
William Edwards Deming is credited with launching the Total Quality Management movement that is the groundwork for our modern emphasis on efficient and effective manufacturing.Among his many accomplishments, Deming popul...
Haidet awarded Innis Maggiore Endowed Scholarship for Communications Learn More
Innis Maggiore Only Full-Service Agency in Ohio to Achieve SharpSpring’s Gold Certification Partner Status Learn More
Innis Maggiore hires web developer and project manager, and promotes art director Learn More
Innis Maggiore wins Cancer Awareness Advertising Award for its Aultman Cancer Center work Learn More