Discover Your Difference: Register for an Appreciative Discovery®
The key deliverable from the Appreciative Discovery is a written exposition of your core positioning strategy and a strategic action plan with timetables and budgets. It is exactly what the leadership team needs to understand to effectively express the positioning strategy and brand difference in the market.
- Pre-Meeting Questionnaire - We will ask your principals to complete a backgrounder prior to the Appreciative Discovery session, and will use your responses to prepare our Moderator's Guide for the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Moderator's Guide - The agency will develop a Discussion Guide as the basis for moderating the Appreciative Discovery session. The Discussion Guide will be shared with Company prior to the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Appreciative Discovery Session - The Appreciative Discovery is a facilitated agency-client positioning strategy session. The purpose is to give all stakeholders voice in shaping the competitive direction and positioning strategy of the organization and/or its brand(s). The four-hour session will include an overview of the market situation, corporate vision and goals, customer wants and needs, competitive analysis, and review of positioning strategy hypotheses.
- Positioning strategy assessment and hypothesis (or hypotheses)
- Action Plan: an outline of recommended strategy and tactics with budget and timeline for next-step executions.
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Stark County District Library
Where everything is free®View Work
Transforming the car wash industry.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
Powerfully LightView Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Their speciality is being the best.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
The RF ExpertsView Work
Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world.View Work
Old theory still explains a lot about business today January 09, 2019
Psychologist Abraham Maslow in 1943 introduced a concept that today can help guide how we run and promote our businesses to achieve greater success. It's still relevant in advertising psychology today.You might remember ...
'Content marketing' lifts brands, engages customers December 12, 2018
Bed Bath & Beyond, IBM, Goldman Sachs, Taco Bell, GoPro and Twitter all have at least two things in common. Each understands the need to win online, and each has an award-winning content marketing strategy.Content market...
Crunch numbers to calculate advertising investment November 28, 2018
An investment in advertising is key to driving sales and growing the organization, but despite its importance, an advertising budget is a difficult decision for many companies.Jef Richards, professor and chair of the Dep...
Sears' saga found in snowblowers November 14, 2018
Former Sears executive Steve Goldstein was so shocked when he found snowblowers for sale at his company’s Miami store that he wrote the book, “Why are there Snowblowers in Miami?”That is but one of myriad anecdotes in Se...