Discover Your Difference: Register for an Appreciative Discovery®
The key deliverable from the Appreciative Discovery is a written exposition of your core positioning strategy and a strategic action plan with timetables and budgets. It is exactly what the leadership team needs to understand to effectively express the positioning strategy and brand difference in the market.
- Pre-Meeting Questionnaire - We will ask your principals to complete a backgrounder prior to the Appreciative Discovery session, and will use your responses to prepare our Moderator's Guide for the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Moderator's Guide - The agency will develop a Discussion Guide as the basis for moderating the Appreciative Discovery session. The Discussion Guide will be shared with Company prior to the Appreciative Discovery session.
- Appreciative Discovery Session - The Appreciative Discovery is a facilitated agency-client positioning strategy session. The purpose is to give all stakeholders voice in shaping the competitive direction and positioning strategy of the organization and/or its brand(s). The four-hour session will include an overview of the market situation, corporate vision and goals, customer wants and needs, competitive analysis, and review of positioning strategy hypotheses.
- Positioning strategy assessment and hypothesis (or hypotheses)
- Action Plan: an outline of recommended strategy and tactics with budget and timeline for next-step executions.
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Performance guided by values.View Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
Where everything is free®View Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
Get your 3M’s right to grow your business January 15, 2020
Start this year off right by fixing your marketing to deliver the advantage your company deserves.Most of your troubles can be solved by effective marketing. If you’re not able to keep customers and find news ones, nothi...
Top four marketing trends for 2020 December 18, 2019
Marketers are advancing into the new Roaring '20s as technology innovations continue at warp speed to power the ways in which we interact with our customers.To remain competitive — to retain and grow your customer base —...
Sharpen your focus for marketing magnificence November 13, 2019
Smart marketers recognize they become stronger when they focus and reduce the scope of their activities.As powerful as the sun is with trillions of kilowatts of energy, the oceans aren't boiling. A laser, with only a few...
Not too long ago, the popular advertising strategy was to promote product features like low calories, shavers with pivot heads and toothpaste that removes stains.Then we shifted to something with more personal relevance:...
Innis Maggiore earns two 2019 WebAwards Learn More
Innis Maggiore creative agency promotes DeMeo to creative director, hires Remark as project manager Learn More
Innis Maggiore Celebrates 40 Years of Brand Positioning Work for Custom Auto Body Learn More
Innis Maggiore among 2019 Telly Award winners for Smith’s TV spot Learn More