Innis Maggiore Bucks Economic Slump with Growing Client Roster
CANTON, Ohio (Dec. 2, 2008) - Dick Maggiore, president and CEO of advertising and public relations agency Innis Maggiore, said recent additions to the firm's client roster underscore the importance of marketing strategy in a down economy.
Maggiore said 18 companies have signed on in 2008 as clients of Innis Maggiore, recognized as the nation's leading agency in the practice of positioning.
"Positioning is the single most powerful concept in marketing," Maggiore said. "Any investment or decision related to your brand that's not tethered to a clearly defined positioning strategy compromises your market value. This strategy is even more critical in a down economy, which is acknowledged as the best time for companies to gain market share while competitors hunker down to ride out the storm."
New Innis Maggiore clients include:
- The Canton Legends, indoor arena football team
- Excel Capital Partners, LP, Canton
- Nanofilm, Valley View
- Stark State College of Technology, Canton
- Jefferson Renewable Energy, Warwick, R.I.
- RIS Holdings, LLC, Fairlawn
- Hely & Weber, Santa Paula, Calif.
- Platinum Surgical, Canton
- QC Partners, Canton
- American Original Building Products, LLC, Akron
- Dunlap Community Hospital, Orrville
- Chapel Hill Community, Canal Fulton
- RTI Infosystems, Niles
- Cubbison Company, Youngstown
- Advanced Manufacturing Initiative, Youngstown
- Litco International, Inc., Youngstown
- Burdman Group, Inc., Youngstown
- Beaver Excavating Co., Canton
Innis Maggiore is the nation's leading agency in the practice of positioning, building strong brand positions for companies in competitive markets. The advertising and public relations agency, with 2007 capitalized billings of more than $24 million, employs more than 40 associates. Key clients include Alside, Aultman Health Foundation, Bank of America, Goodyear, GuideStone Financial Resources, NEOUCOM, Nickles Bakery, Parker Hannifin, Progressive Foam Technologies, RTI International Metals, Republic Engineered Products and Shearer's Foods, Inc. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies, the Direct Marketing Association, the National Investor Relations Institute and the Public Relations Society of America.