Innis Maggiore Adds 12 Clients as Positioning Work Expands
CANTON, Ohio (Feb. 1, 2011) - Innis Maggiore continues to add to its roster of clients with marketing services based on the principles of positioning. The nation's leading agency in the practice of positioning, Innis Maggiore announced 12 new clients today.
President and CEO Dick Maggiore said the success of the agency and its clients is a credit to the single most powerful concept in marketing - positioning. "Positioning is in our DNA, and drives the marketing strategies we develop for our clients," Maggiore said. "Everything we do to help our clients market their products and services revolves around identifying and promoting the single idea that differentiates their brands over the competition in the way that is truly meaningful to their customers."
New clients added recently are:
- Associated General Contractors, Washington, D.C.
- Berea Children's Home & Family Services, Berea Berries For Life, Fort Wayne, Ind.Center For Health Affairs, ClevelandGreenport Financial Advisers, North Canton Roscoe Medical, Strongsville
- Ryerson Healthcare Consultants, Akron
- Santmyer Oil, Wooster
- Stark Industrial, North Canton
- Szarka Financial Management, North Olmsted
- Tebo Financial Services, Massillon
- Westfield Bank, Westfield Center
Innis Maggiore is the nation's leading agency in the practice of positioning, building strong brand positions for companies in competitive markets. The advertising and public relations agency had 2010 capitalized billings of more than $21 million. Key clients include Alside, Aultman Health Foundation, Bank of America, Gerber Poultry Inc., Goodyear, GuideStone Financial Resources, Nickles Bakery, Progressive Foam Technologies, RTI International Metals, Republic Engineered Products, and Shearer's Foods Inc. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies, the National Investor Relations Institute and the Public Relations Society of America.