Innis Maggiore closes 40th year with impressive growth
CANTON, Ohio (Jan. 22, 2015) - Innis Maggiore, the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, grew significantly in 2014 with the addition of 11 new clients.
"Innis Maggiore celebrated its 40th anniversary with continued growth and deep appreciation for our clients, long-time and new," said Dick Maggiore, president and CEO of Innis Maggiore. "Our agency's commitment to the practice of positioning differentiates us and delivers results for our clients. It's a strategy that contributes to the growth and success of our clients in very competitive markets. As the new year begins, we're looking forward to an even stronger 2015."
The agency's new clients include:
- American Cable Association, Pittsburgh, Pa., the national membership organization for independent cable operators and their customers.
- Mid's, Navarre, maker of true Sicilian pasta sauces sold in over 10,000 stores in 32 states.
- NOMS Healthcare, Sandusky, a physician-owned, multi-specialty medical group.
- Norman Eckinger Inc., Canton, a design/build commercial and industrial construction company.
- North Canton City Schools, a district that ranks in the top 4 percent across the nation according to U.S. News and World Report.
- Oelslager for Ohio Committee, an organization to re-elect Ohio State Senator Scott Oelslager of District 29.
- Tesla NanoCoatings, Canton, inventor of superior corrosion-resistant Teslan® Carbon NanoCoating.
- The Schroer Group, Canton, an integrated health care company comprised of three rehabilitation and nursing home divisions: Altercare, Absolute and Avalon Food Services.
- Three of Cups Winery, Woodinville, Wash., an up-and-coming winery and vineyard.
- Troyer Cheese Company, Millersburg, a family-owned national manufacturer and distributor of specialty Amish foods and related products.
- YMCA of Central Stark County, a local nonprofit with community and development centers throughout the county.
Innis Maggiore Group is the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, building strong brand positions for companies in competitive markets. The advertising and public relations agency had 2014 capitalized billings of more than $26 million. Key clients include AultCare, Aultman Hospital, Bank of America, Campbell Oil/BellStores, FSBO.com, GOJO Industries, Inc., inventors of PURELL®, Goodyear, GuideStone Financial Resources, Kendall House/KFC, Nickles Bakery, RTI International Metals and Republic Steel. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies and the Public Relations Society of America. The company maintains a website at www.innismaggiore.com.
For more information contact:
Email Jim Cyphert
"Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make."- Bill Bernbach
"Positioning is the single most powerful concept in marketing. To stake a position means an organization, product, or service stands for one thing in the minds of prospects."- Dick Maggiore
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Performance guided by values.View Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
Where everything is free®View Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
Sharpen your focus for marketing magnificence November 13, 2019
Smart marketers recognize they become stronger when they focus and reduce the scope of their activities.As powerful as the sun is with trillions of kilowatts of energy, the oceans aren't boiling. A laser, with only a few...
Not too long ago, the popular advertising strategy was to promote product features like low calories, shavers with pivot heads and toothpaste that removes stains.Then we shifted to something with more personal relevance:...
Seven ways to win in a commodity market September 04, 2019
Many of the more than 5 million businesses in the United States compete as commodities hamstrung by not understanding how to grow and thrive.On the monopoly-to-commodity continuum, the closer one is to the commodity side...
When I was a kid and my dad wanted to buy a car, the first place he would go was the car dealership.Dad wanted information and the car dealer had it. The dealer used that information as bait to get you in to the dealersh...
Innis Maggiore promotes DeMeo to creative director, hires Remark as project manager Learn More
Innis Maggiore Celebrates 40 Years of Brand Positioning Work for Custom Auto Body Learn More
Innis Maggiore among 2019 Telly Award winners for Smith’s TV spot Learn More
Haidet awarded Innis Maggiore Endowed Scholarship for Communications Learn More