Innis Maggiore closes 40th year with impressive growth
CANTON, Ohio (Jan. 22, 2015) - Innis Maggiore, the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, grew significantly in 2014 with the addition of 11 new clients.
"Innis Maggiore celebrated its 40th anniversary with continued growth and deep appreciation for our clients, long-time and new," said Dick Maggiore, president and CEO of Innis Maggiore. "Our agency's commitment to the practice of positioning differentiates us and delivers results for our clients. It's a strategy that contributes to the growth and success of our clients in very competitive markets. As the new year begins, we're looking forward to an even stronger 2015."
The agency's new clients include:
- American Cable Association, Pittsburgh, Pa., the national membership organization for independent cable operators and their customers.
- Mid's, Navarre, maker of true Sicilian pasta sauces sold in over 10,000 stores in 32 states.
- NOMS Healthcare, Sandusky, a physician-owned, multi-specialty medical group.
- Norman Eckinger Inc., Canton, a design/build commercial and industrial construction company.
- North Canton City Schools, a district that ranks in the top 4 percent across the nation according to U.S. News and World Report.
- Oelslager for Ohio Committee, an organization to re-elect Ohio State Senator Scott Oelslager of District 29.
- Tesla NanoCoatings, Canton, inventor of superior corrosion-resistant Teslan® Carbon NanoCoating.
- The Schroer Group, Canton, an integrated health care company comprised of three rehabilitation and nursing home divisions: Altercare, Absolute and Avalon Food Services.
- Three of Cups Winery, Woodinville, Wash., an up-and-coming winery and vineyard.
- Troyer Cheese Company, Millersburg, a family-owned national manufacturer and distributor of specialty Amish foods and related products.
- YMCA of Central Stark County, a local nonprofit with community and development centers throughout the county.
Innis Maggiore Group is the nation's leading advertising agency in the practice of positioning, building strong brand positions for companies in competitive markets. The advertising and public relations agency had 2014 capitalized billings of more than $26 million. Key clients include AultCare, Aultman Hospital, Bank of America, Campbell Oil/BellStores, FSBO.com, GOJO Industries, Inc., inventors of PURELL®, Goodyear, GuideStone Financial Resources, Kendall House/KFC, Nickles Bakery, RTI International Metals and Republic Steel. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies and the Public Relations Society of America. The company maintains a website at www.innismaggiore.com.
For more information contact:
Email Jim Cyphert
"Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make."- Bill Bernbach
"Positioning is the single most powerful concept in marketing. To stake a position means an organization, product, or service stands for one thing in the minds of prospects."- Dick Maggiore
Leadership through technology.View Work
Leading our community to improved health.View Work
Protecting us from the spread of germs.View Work
Tradition you can taste.View Work
Live Life UncottagedView Work
Keeping the family on full.View Work
CSE Federal Credit Union
The Local AlternativeView Work
Leader in skin health and hygiene.View Work
Baja West Coast Kitchen
Fresh food with a West Coast vibe.View Work
Authentic Carolina-style barbecue.View Work
Custom Auto Body
Custom to the rescue!View Work
Invented Pet Odor Control TechnologyView Work
True Sicilian pasta sauce.View Work
Old school hardwood. Modern accessibility.View Work
Stark Community Foundation
Connecting people to the causes they care about.View Work
Stark County District Library
Where everything is free®View Work
Transforming the car wash industry.View Work
Smoke The Burger Joint
Burgers smokin' with attitude.View Work
Stay rational. Invest long term.View Work
Powerfully LightView Work
Going the extra smile.View Work
Steel Republic Steel.View Work
Serving the community.View Work
Their speciality is being the best.View Work
Trumbull Metro Housing Authority
Building a solid future for those in need.View Work
Fair Housing Law Center
Fighting for Equal HousingView Work
The Future of Waste ManagementView Work
Art & History Come Alive!View Work
The RF ExpertsView Work
Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world.View Work
'Content marketing' lifts brands, engages customers December 12, 2018
Bed Bath & Beyond, IBM, Goldman Sachs, Taco Bell, GoPro and Twitter all have at least two things in common. Each understands the need to win online, and each has an award-winning content marketing strategy.Content market...
Crunch numbers to calculate advertising investment November 28, 2018
An investment in advertising is key to driving sales and growing the organization, but despite its importance, an advertising budget is a difficult decision for many companies.Jef Richards, professor and chair of the Dep...
Sears' saga found in snowblowers November 14, 2018
Former Sears executive Steve Goldstein was so shocked when he found snowblowers for sale at his company’s Miami store that he wrote the book, “Why are there Snowblowers in Miami?”That is but one of myriad anecdotes in Se...
Want to win in Business? Google it October 25, 2018
Your business and your competitors have been Googlized.Google is the new Yellow Pages for everything. If we want to know how many times man landed on the moon, we Google it. If we want to lease a copier or hire a financi...