Innis Maggiore Announces New Clients
CANTON, Ohio (October 13, 2005) -- Innis Maggiore today announced that it has acquired several new clients. They are:
- Ray Fogg Corporate Properties, Cleveland, a regional commercial real estate developer and design/build firm.
- The Exchange, Cleveland, a chain of 19 stores that buy, sell and trade new and used CDs, DVDs, games and accessories.
- NorTech, Cleveland, an economic development organization, supported by the private sector, focused on Northeast Ohio's technology economy.
- Sajar Plastics, Inc., Middlefield, an injection molder.
- Merlin Manufacturing Inc., Barberton, a provider of window and bedding treatments for hotels, restaurants and retail stores.
- Thomas Steel Strip, Warren, a manufacturer of specialty strip steels and a division of Corus Special Strip
- Rain Drop Products, Ashland, a manufacturer of interactive water SprayGrounds®
- Cutler Real Estate, Canton, a regional real estate company with 13 offices in Stark, Summit, Medina, Portage and Wayne counties.
- Alliance Community Hospital, Alliance, a non-profit, 262-bed full service hospital and nursing home/transitional care facility.
Innis Maggiore is the nation's leading agency in the practice of positioning, building strong brand positions for companies in competitive markets. The advertising and public relations agency employs more than 40 associates at its offices in Canton and Youngstown, Ohio, and more than doubled in size between 2000 and 2004, when capitalized billings exceeded $26 million. Key clients include Alside, Aultman Health Foundation, Forum Health, NEOUCOM, Nickles Bakery, Parker Hannifin, Progressive Foam Technologies, RTI International Metals, Republic Engineered Products and Smithers-Oasis Co. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies, the Direct Marketing Association, the National Investor Relations Institute and the Public Relations Society of America.