Innis Maggiore Announces New Clients
CANTON, Ohio (January 25, 2005) - Innis Maggiore Group, an advertising and public relations firm, today announced several new clients:
- Alside, based in Cuyahoga Falls, a manufacturer of residential siding.
- SOFCo-EFS Holdings, Alliance, a developer of solid oxide fuel cell components and fuel processors.
- Mapes & Sprowl Steel Ltd., Chicago, a steel service center with locations in Chicago and Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Shared PET Imaging, Canton, a provider of positron emission tomography (PET) imaging services and software.
- Dutch Heritage Homes Uniontown, a regional home builder.
- Hygienic Systems Ltd., North Canton, a distributor of sanitary public washroom products.
- Sunrise Equipment Co., Canton, a construction equipment dealer.
- Trumbull Metropolitan Housing Authority, Warren, a provider of affordable housing and various community services.
Innis Maggiore Group is an advertising and public relations firm with nearly 50 associates at offices in Canton and Youngstown, Ohio. The company more than doubled in size between 2000 and 2004, when capitalized billings exceeded $27 million. In 2004, Advertising Age ranked Innis Maggiore the fastest-growing agency in northeastern Ohio for the third straight year. Key clients include Aultman Health Foundation, England Custom Furniture Direct, Flower Factory, Forum Health, NEOUCOM, Nickles Bakery, Parker Hannifin, Progressive Foam Technologies, Republic Engineered Products and Smithers-Oasis Co. Innis Maggiore is a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies, the Direct Marketing Association, the National Investor Relations Institute and the Public Relations Society of America.